Wednesday 2 May 2007

Nearly there

Well somehow I managed to let all of April go by without posting. Shame on me. Wish I could say major things have happened but it's not the case. 21 working days to go before I get the boot and things are awful quiet around here. Canteen is down to soup and sandwiches and the weather is warm and sunny so the temptation is always there to knock off early and sit on the grass for the afternoon. After this week I'll be almost on my own on the corridor.

Things to look forward to: new Dinosaur Jr. album; holidays in Germany; Bank holiday weekend ahead. It ain't all doom and gloom.

2 comments:

SineadJ said...

You are a good man, mobitron. I can't see why they couldn't have just left you in charge of the place.

SineadJ said...

mister you have not updated ur blog for yonks.